Are you having marital trouble and wondering about your options for saving or ending your marriage? Feeling confused and a little overwhelmed?
You are not alone, and it is often difficult to get the right information and advice to help you make the best decisions for your circumstances. Whether or not divorce is the option you ultimately choose, this information-packed breakfast seminar is for you.
During this one hour interactive breakfast seminar, you will gain a basic understanding of divorce options, expectations and responsibilities – for today and in the future. You will also learn about how to prepare for the legal, financial, and emotional aspect of divorce. Regardless of your ultimate decision, you’ll feel more comfortable and confident after this realistic view of divorce in Georgia.
Stearns-Montgomery & Proctor attorneys will cover a number of relevant topics, including:
- Making the best decision for you and your family – questions to ask yourself and others.
- Understanding your options – what to do and plan, regardless of your decision.
- Common myths and misconceptions – the process, finances, custody, and support.
- Court alternatives – including mediation, collaborative law.
- Coping with the stress and emotions – how to react, recover, and rebuild.
- Other resources and support available to you – counseling, support groups, etc.
After the seminar, our attorneys will be available to answer your general or personal questions. This will be a small group environment, so attendance is limited to 10.
Join Us at Our Upcoming Seminar
Date: Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Time: 7:00-8:00 PM
Locations: Stearns-Montgomery & Proctor - Alpharetta Office at 11175 Cicero Drive, Suite 100, Alpharetta, GA 30022
Speakers: Melody Swiling, Associate Attorney and Randy Sabatini, Sr. Associate Attorney
The firm will confirm that no conflicts exist with current clients or among seminar attendees. Your information will be kept confidential.