Are you contemplating divorce and wondering about your legal options and rights? Are you feeling confused and overwhelmed?
You are not alone, and it is often difficult to get the right information and advice to help you make the best decisions for your circumstances. Whether or not divorce is the option you ultimately choose, this information-packed supper seminar is for you.
“I was about to make one of the biggest decisions of my life and didn't know what to expect. After the one-hour seminar, my questions were answered, my expectations were more realistic, and I felt confident in my decision and path forward." Rick M.
During this 1-hour seminar, you will gain a basic understanding of the Georgia divorce process including expectations and responsibilities. You will also learn about how to prepare for the legal, financial, and emotional aspect of divorce. Regardless of your decision, you’ll feel relieved and confident after this realistic view of the divorce process.
Stearns-Montgomery & Proctor attorneys will cover a number of relevant topics, including:
- Making the best decision for you and your family – questions to ask yourself and others.
- Understanding your options – what to do and plan, regardless of your decision.
- Common myths and misconceptions – the process, finances, custody, and support.
- Court alternatives – including mediation, collaborative law.
- Coping with the stress and emotions – how to react, recover, and rebuild.
- Additional resources and support available to you – counseling, support groups, etc.
After the discussion, our lawyers will be available to answer your general and personal questions.
Two Events Will Be Held in November:
Date: Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Time: 6:30-7:30 PM
Location: Stearns-Montgomery & Proctor - Marietta Office at 291 Alexander Street, Marietta, GA 30060
Speakers: Terri Simmons, Associate Attorney
Date: Thursday, November 13, 2014
Time: 6:30-7:30 PM
Location: Stearns-Montgomery & Proctor - Alpharetta Office at 11175 Cicero Drive, Suite 100, Alpharetta, GA 30022
Speakers: Melody Swilling, Associate Attorney
RSVP For Our Seminar Today
The firm will confirm that no conflicts exist with current clients or among seminar attendees. Your information will be kept confidential.